Sunday, June 11, 2006

Getting Started!

Even though I have a website featuring my artwork I felt the need to have a place to share with you that was more then a gallery of my paintings. This blog will allow me to journal my thoughts and share my ideas and the process I take when painting. I will be able to post my "fun" learn as I go paintings and show how a painting takes shape and develops, a Work in Progress (WIP)

Please leave your comments for me and feel free to tell me when somethings looks- good, bad or ugly.

Thanks for all your support.
Piper

3 Comments:

Blogger Merethe Torbergsen said...

Hi Piper! Great, you've started your blog, it's gonna be great...

Will check back to see your updates!

4:35 PM  
Blogger kim denise said...

Whoo-hoo! Another blogger! I think it's a lot of fun.

I'll be back!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Piper said...

You two are too much...thank you for all the support you give me.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home