Sunday, October 01, 2006

Morning Light

You might remember this one from this summer, it was one that I started and just could not get it to work for me, so, after painting it in my head for the last three months I decided to try it again.
My friends on vpon, Donna and Susan, really helped in the last touches, giving me the direction I needed.
Stan is working on the framing now, we do have it matted.
thanks to Gloria for the reference and to Diana who encourages me everyday in so many different ways.
And special thanks to Stan, who has to take a hundred photos of my work, we make a pretty good team.
piper

2 Comments:

Blogger Axl T. Ernst said...

This is so lovely! Glad you came back to it, because it turned out very nicely :D

9:38 AM  
Blogger Merethe Torbergsen said...

This is a stunner,Piper.....I love the light in it,beautifully done! Glad you finished it, it's a winner.... :)

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home